The Application Engineer is responsible for pre-sales, post-sales, and training activities to analyze, design and verify the system and software products of customers using ANSYS SCADE products throughout the entire sales process. As an expert user of ANSYS SCADE products, the role also supports and trains customers and partners in the use of the products and helps key-customers in the proper usage of ANSYS SCADE products in order to improve customers’ productivity and satisfaction. This position implies a 30 to 60% mobility.
• Lead/Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity such as customer meetings and product presentations, demonstrations and evaluations
• Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of a customers’ current infrastructure, projects, and engineering processes
• Create and demonstrate technical solutions to streamline customer process, in support of the sales process
• Participate in internal corporate initiatives to further enhance the solution suites, pre-sales/sales enablement, and professional growth
• Responsible for delivering a clear message of ANSYS’ value proposition, which may encompass its entire suite of products.
• Instruct introductory and/or intermediate training classes on the usage of ANSYS SCADE products
• Create and demonstrate simulation solutions to streamline customer workflows, in support of the software sales process
• Participate in internal corporate initiatives to further enhance the solution suites, presales/sales enablement and professional growth
• Create elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams and understanding the needs of our customers
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering area of computer-system or software.
• Knowledge and experience in embedded system and software, RTOS, MBD, and MBSE solutions.
• Demonstrated use of relevant ANSYS SCADE products or knowledge of other commercial software packages such as MBD, MBSE, and Functional Safety solutions.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to facilitate and conduct webinars and presentations to customers
• Possesses a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills
• Logical problem-solving approach and the ability to clearly communicate the situation and proposed solution to the customer
• Projects a professional image and strong business mind during customer interactions
• MS or Ph.D. degree a plus
• Minimum 3 years of experience in an engineering software environment is a plus
• Knowledge and experience in the following area is a plus
o Embedded SW safety compliant with international standard such as DO-178C, ISO 26262, EN50128(IEC 62279), IEC 61508 and MISRA.
o Embedded SW solutions such as Mathworks Simulink, IBM Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect, DOORS, LDRA, VectorCast, RTRT and HILS solutions (NI, DSpace and TechSat)
o Functional safety analysis according to ISO 26262 or ARP 4761 or IEC 61508, CyberSecurity (J3061), and autonomous driving (SOTIF)
o CAE (Thermo-fluent, or mechanical or electromagnetic) and 1D/0D simulation (Simulink, Dymola, Amesim, Modelica and so on...).
• Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting in fluent English
• Must have passion and drive for personal technical excellence and high performance
• Must have customer service aptitude and maintain customer focus
• Ability to travel up to 60%
CULTURE AND VALUES
culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
● 접수 방법